2. I searched out the best location for my tree-stand....
3. I set it all up a month ahead of time.
4. I trailed the herd.
5. I picked out a trophy buck.
6. Two days before opening day I rechecked every aspect of the hunt.
7. Everything was in place.
8. Sunday morning, I woke up at 2 am.
9. I put on my camo, loaded my pack, set out for my stand.
10. This was destined to be an "Epic" hunt.
11. As I approached my deer stand, I called my wife and told her I had decided not to hunt on the Sabbath and would meet her at church.