Saturday, January 14, 2017

#CountYourBlessings


Ever wonder why an oak tree drops acorns right at the time when the deer browse has decreased and lost nutritional value and at a time when deer need fat producing food to make the upcoming winter and breeding season? Ever wonder why the doe fawns in the spring when the vegetation is lush to provide cover and food for the doe that's nursing? Ever wonder why there's so much order in nature? Gene...sis 1:31 says "God saw all that he had made, and it was very good." Maybe this is why we are drawn to the woods so strongly. If The Creator of it all was pleased, its no wonder we look at it with so much amazement! I love being in the woods whether I'm working or hunting. I'm so thankful I spend time in nature that I do. #countyourblessongs  by Dana Sanders

Hunting Couple ~ Adrian and Dana Sanders!
http://mariandeer.blogspot.com/2017/01/a-married-couple-hunting-together.html

1 comment:

Life @ 83 Years

That's so true. I'm so fortunate to still be alive at 83 years of age and enjoy my four daughters, six granddaughters, three grandso...