Thursday, June 2, 2011

Changing my Website to Blogger

Today, I copied my website pages (own domain ~ marianladyhunter.com) that I have had for over a decade to a new Blogger account.  This will make it easier for me to maintain myself. In the beginning I will be posting pictures that were on my old website to this one.  I already have a blog called, Marian's Hunting Stories, etc., etc., etc., and will continued to post to it daily.  I may post some pictures here that were taken long ago back in 1985 when I first started hunting.  I wish now that I had written a journal of all my hunting adventures like Bob told me too.  I did for awhile but stopped after a few hunts.  I do hope you enjoy my new A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter blog! Marian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deer House

Drove down an old back road today, and it looks like this little lady took up residence here. Photo by Stephen Price.